What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP Now CJP

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
All about cost. Elk Grove village is one of the biggest manufacturing sites in the world lots of incentives to go there. All the design team are in Chicago and the best supply chain for pinball is mostly in Chicago. Labour will be cheaper in Chicago also, rates about the same.

JJP have no assets other than their design team which is stern wanted they could poach relatively simply, so I doubt Stern would buy them assuming they could even finance such a transaction given the investors on both sides. It does signal what part does Jack have in the running of the business now though? Which is a shame as I think he’s a pretty decent bloke.

If JJP have been in the sh*t before and are now being financed by billionaire investors then I would hazard a guess Jack has to suck up some big decisions - whether he agrees to them or not.
I wonder if this will impact on the new GnR release date 😬

No - what assets do they have that have sellable value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom