What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP Toy Story 4

BMW make great cars…. however this dude has completely lost the plot. Designed the beaver face grill. Makes new beamers look total sh^t
Domagoj Dukec
I used to not like BMWs because of the angry-looking Hitler 'tache - now they've done this, I may have to snigger inwardly instead ;)

BMW make great cars…. however this dude has completely lost the plot. Designed the beaver face grill. Makes new beamers look total sh^t
Domagoj Dukec
Hideous, NO!, worse than hideous

Domagoj Dukec

i have to agree it’s not a great look but in person it’s much better and the lasted M4 is one of their best cars in the last 50 years of M!

I noticed they stole the “shoot everything” .wav from GnR, and a few other slot noises.
The main music, not sure…… ‘you got a friend in me?”
That seriously gets right on my t!ts
Not so much the song, just JJPs version.
I think Jersey Jack Guarnieri believes he’s the Toy Maker from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang or could he even consider himself Willie Wonka MKII?
Lol..

Having finally got over to Tilt to play some TS4 today, I was disappointed, but not surprised.
Typical JJP game.

Looks pretty with lots of lights.
Has a flipper that is virtually hidden, making anticipating a shot virtually impossible. Think WOz and Wonka.
Has SDTM from the pops WAY too often, just like Wonka.
A skill shot that relies on a consistent strength plunge, but the plunge is not consistentt, just like Hobbit.

Left ramp is a virtually unmissable from either flipper. Either from a trap or moving.

The theme itself is fine, but there is not really any indication of how you progress certain things. How do you light Carnival locks for example?

I played 6 games and only had Bo Peep loops to qualify the wizard mode on 3 of them. I imagine for a decent player that this will have a very short shelf life.

Ball only went down the right outlane once in total, meaning that if you managed to get unlimited kickback (God knows how?) ball was only lost with a SDTM from the pops.

Overall a miss from me.

I did overhear 1 couple raving about it - there's so much happening, it's the best game ever, although they did also say they quite liked GZ, and that people only play the likes of DP and AIQ because they are Marvel games - so it will probably do well on site with people who don't actually play pinball much.

SDTM on youtube pointing out that it's toy story without any toys....

1659729459627.png

...and a good rant about price at the end 😂

Managed to get to Retroids Worcester today to have a little play on Toy Story.

As a game I really liked it. Loved the kaboom ramp and some of the modes. Plenty of toys and stuff going on.

Think the price is the killer and that’s got everyone’s back up about the game.

At the end of the day I had allot of fun playing it and that’s the aim of the game.

Back
Top Bottom