What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP Toy Story 4

Toy Story apparently. Anyone know who the designer is?

d9c6cc2e1d0a8079016599d883915d1f.jpg
Great humour in this film.
Probably a cluttered PF again

Another Pat Lawlor game - let’s hope it’s more Dialed in than Wonka.

interestingly today I’m loaning my DI to @Itch and packing it up - it’s amazing how good the playfield looks barely any dimples and this game has a good few thousand plays on it. What a shame they changed suppliers to that clown Mirco. I truly hope they have learned from the last few years and Toy Story not only looks good, but it’s built good and plays good.

Cheers,
Neil.

Another Pat Lawlor game - let’s hope it’s more Dialed in than Wonka.

interestingly today I’m loaning my DI to @Itch and packing it up - it’s amazing how good the playfield looks barely any dimples and this game has a good few thousand plays on it. What a shame they changed suppliers to that clown Mirco. I truly hope they have learned from the last few years and Toy Story not only looks good, but it’s built good and plays good.

Cheers,
Neil.
True, even my Alien LV has dimples from like 5 plays?

Mirco playfields suck

My bad you are right this is at the bottom of the playfield.

PXL_20220506_115613952.jpg

From the rumours surely it's Toy Story, but you wonder at this point whether the amount of hype will ever produce a game that lives up to expectations?
Part of me also thinks it's possible this isn't Toy Story. I get its a popular theme in general - but does it sell to Pinball players?

Toy Story is such a great theme to me, whether it works for the general pinball crowd I've got no idea but I tend to think it's appeal is pretty broad

JJPs latest hint, JJP Designer, Mark Seiden, has the eye of the tiger. What could he be working on?

Rocky would be great, but the clue seems way too obvious

Who cares - the game will fall apart, the playfield will be made of cheese and the gameplay will want you to stake your own eyes out with boredom. Maybe that’s the eye of the tiger.

JJPs latest hint, JJP Designer, Mark Seiden, has the eye of the tiger. What could he be working on?

It’s a tie up with Kellogg’s they’re putting a pin in every box of cereal and rewriting the Survivor song:

Gettin' up, out of my bed
Gotta go get some breakfast
To the cupboards
Gotta get something sweet
Need something to cure my appetite

So many times, I've had Cheerios
That stuff is just too plain yucky
I need to eat something easy and fast
I'm not talkin' about Minute Rice

(Chorus)
It is Tony the Tiger
On the Frosted Flakes box
Pourin' milk on it,
It starts to crackle.
All the other cereals
Taste like hard stones and rocks
The only thing I will eat is
Tony the Tiger.

Frosted Flakes, yummy to eat
I ain't stuffed, gettin' hungry
They get crunched up,
But oh well,
They're still sweet
They will cure anyone's appetite

(Chorus)
It is Tony the Tiger
Pourin' milk on it,
It starts to crackle.
All the other cereals
Tony the Tiger.

Ate too much, don't feel too well
Puked out my guts, feelin' gory
Don't like Instant Oatmeal, it tastes like slop
Frosted Flakes can cure my appetite

(Chorus)
It is Tony the Tiger
Pourin' milk on it,
It starts to crackle.
All the other cereals
To-o-o-o-o-ony the Tiger.

Tony the Tiger.
Tony the Tiger.
Tony the Tiger.
Tony the Tiger.

I had the pleasure of lunching with Mark a couple of weeks ago but his lips were sealed.

What are the thoughts on the PF for JJPs next game - it seems as though they've sorted the clear coat issues on the new batch of GnRs, so will they stick to what they have or try and cut corners and have it all go wrong again?

What are the thoughts on the PF for JJPs next game - it seems as though they've sorted the clear coat issues on the new batch of GnRs, so will they stick to what they have or try and cut corners and have it all go wrong again?

question is mirco still the supplier because if he is then I seriously doubt its fully resolved.

Word around the campfire is Steve Ritchie next game is not Elton John but def a music pin never done before so rules out Elvis etc…
Rock n Roll genre apparently.
I know you have Tommy ….
I wonder, could it be: The Who ?

Word around the campfire is Steve Ritchie next game is not Elton John but def a music pin never done before so rules out Elvis etc…
Rock n Roll genre apparently.
I know you have Tommy ….
I wonder, could it be: The Who ?
I'd be surprised if it was the Who as they do have Tommy. I'd think the popular Rock bands that haven't had a pin yet would be Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue and The Eagles?
I think of those Motley Crue might be the most likely as they've had somewhat of a resurgence with The Dirt movie and their stadium tour next year.
I hope it's Black Sabbath however - that's a dream pin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom