What's new

JJP Lawsuit

Yep.

Just another example of a really crazy start to 2015 in the pinball world. Someone should make a documentary. Some of the stuff in the 11000 post thread on the JPOP thread is mind boggling!

Ooooof, that document makes for really interesting reading.

Of course justice should be served but it'll be a sad day if JJP ends up being another casualty as a result of his previous misdemeanors.

Yep.

Just another example of a really crazy start to 2015 in the pinball world. Someone should make a documentary. Some of the stuff in the 11000 post thread on the JPOP thread is mind boggling!

Is there a summary anywhere? :)

Reactions: JT.
Is there a summary anywhere? :)

Yeah, I got bored after a couple of pages but think I still got the gist. Did anyone see the tickbox ticked on the first page that says there are 'Related Cases Pending'? What does that mean?

To summarise:

1. Jack was employed somewhere else.
2. He got promoted to a senior position.
3. He got rid of all the existing staff and slowly replaced them all with his own 'cronies' including several members of his own family
4. He then used this environment to syphon money into his own accounts
5. Then he got fired and only after other staff came in did they realise what had been going on.

ALLEGEDLY of course. ;-)

with all this cr$£ going on in the pinball world do you think that gary stern has stopped laughing yet :popcorn:

Incredibly sensationalised editorial in those papers. Very 'unlawyery'...

Wonder if designed to shock into settlement rather than setting out solid reasoned grounds to take 'all the way' (only time I would issue in words like that!).

I gave up after page 3 of the document.

It's a civil case, why not criminal?

They state that he began work as CEE on or about 8th October 2008 and President in or about July 2009. ON/IN OR ABOUT, I mean I question whether they're sure it's $1.6m if they're not sure when he began working important roles for the company.

I'm far from a defender of Jack, but it doesn't add up at all

Back
Top Bottom