What's new

JJP Dialed In - pre order discount!

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Hi all, to compensate for sh*te exchange rates etc, JJP have allowed me a discounted price on Dialed In making a standard DI cheaper than Stern Premium (Standard/LE models ONLY) until the end of Feb 2017. Delivery should be 2017 too.

Deposit £1000 down - non refundable, sick of chop and changing deposits. You can cancel, I'll give the deposit to charity.

Based on exchange rate of 1.24, if it moves, so does the price, maybe in your favour...

https://www.pinball.co.uk/shop/pinb...refurbished/dialed-in-by-jersey-jack-pinball/

Should say

DI Standard £7495
DI LE £8495

Phil

Last edited:
Makes sense. There's also the external volume controls and headphone jack and "laser etched cityscape" and 3D etched emblem on Quantum Reality theatre.

I am not really clear so just wondered if either of you know what the lighted ramps actually are? And what the laser etched cityscape is (is that the back of the cab?). It's hard to see from the comparison table what these things are (apart from the blue armor, obviously)

Edit: just seen the lighted ramp on a vid. Does look nice...

Last edited:
If I'm reading that right they are both the same games, the LE just has more shiny bits on the outside? As opposed to the Stern pros with half of the playfield missing

Back
Top Bottom