What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP Bar Stools

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Anyone interested in these as can bring in my JJP container. Going to be £100 delivered UK

img954893_1628_large.jpg

Can I get two AFM ones please

(Updated !)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like 5 to pick from unless you want over 100

There are five different double-ring stools with various content: the Williams “W” logo; Williams’ Black Knight; Bally’s Attack from Mars; one with images of multiple pinball classics; and even a retro image of Jersey Jack at a pinball machine.

Custom stools are available for arcade bars and anyone with a 100-piece minimum order size.

Looks like 5 to pick from unless you want over 100

There are five different double-ring stools with various content: the Williams “W” logo; Williams’ Black Knight; Bally’s Attack from Mars; one with images of multiple pinball classics; and even a retro image of Jersey Jack at a pinball machine.

Custom stools are available for arcade bars and anyone with a 100-piece minimum order size.

So we sat on them at expo and they are pretty sturdy and well made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just bought Taito vewlix ones .....from Japan.... similar price

Further info for those thinking about it:

"Pin Cushions™ are the newest addition to your game room. They are a commercial quality 30 inch two ring, swivel seat “bar stool”.

They ship in a box for easy assembly – Fully licensed, high quality.

You have to sit somewhere, you may as well sit in style on Pin Cushions™"

I’ve got these, and they look like they are built identical to the JJP ones and can attest to their strength, bullet proof build construction so well worth buying, good height for playing when your too ****ed to stand.... 👍8E403C7D-0B7E-4A3D-8D80-7E0240250F2B.jpeg

All ordered, I bought 3 extra Williams stools as they are the most popular but we're starting to be tight on space now. Be here end of November
What else exciting is on your JJP pallet then Phil, any bargains to tempt us ;-) all just in the nic of time for Crimbo 🎄

I’ve got these, and they look like they are built identical to the JJP ones and can attest to their strength, bullet proof build construction so well worth buying, good height for playing when your too ****ed to stand.... 👍View attachment 96165

Cool....managed to find one.. but sadly another bit of an American icon, sold out to China.. The build quality `aint all that !..

but cool stool..

I managed to get extra Williams ones, so I have 5 of those left, nothing else....

Back
Top Bottom