What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Jim Henson’s Labyrinth – Pre-Order

David retro

Site Supporter
Now available to pre order
Brand new from Barrels of Fun Pinball
Comes the stunning Labyrinth pinball machine £11449.99
£1000 Deposit option available

Choose to upgrade your game with the current run of Accessories

“Should You Need Us” – Alternate Backglass £289​

Animated Goblin Topper £950​

Custom Nipper Shooter Rod £116​

Pre order yours today
Comes with 2 years warranty
Free delivery
Free care kit

Limited to 1100 worldwide

Any questions please drop me a message

The game looks cool.

I watched the movie for the first time last weekend. My god, what a POS. I’m a Bowie fan but he was awful! Everytime he started singing his dreadful musical numbers my family’s jaws dropped in disbelief. The puppets were great and some of the sets were cool, but the dialogue and plot were as clunky as an Ed Wood movie.

I was not popular for picking it as our Saturday evening movie.

The game looks cool.

I watched the movie for the first time last weekend. My god, what a POS. I’m a Bowie fan but he was awful! Everytime he started singing his dreadful musical numbers my family’s jaws dropped in disbelief. The puppets were great and some of the sets were cool, but the dialogue and plot were as clunky as an Ed Wood movie.

You're killing me with words :-o, Labyrinth is my favourite film of all time, and favourite tracks in film too. Shame you didnt like it much but everyone has their own tastes.

The game looks cool.

As a contrast, my three year old (who likes pinball trailers) absolutely LOVES the trailer for the Labyrinth pinball machine. It's now his favourite pinball trailer, described as "want the funny pinball. Very VERY funny!!"

He has watched the trailer so many times now that he has memorised the callouts and sound effects, which he gleefully sort-of repeats in a small child voice: "Well, we're all waiting... I've turned the world upside down, and I've done it for you. Turn back before it's too late, things are not always what they seem in this place, BLEURGH, would you go left... or right... Stop, I say, GLERGH! SUPER JACKPOT! BLEURGH! Oh no, complete this quest, where are you going with a head like that!"

It's a real shame that it'll probably have sold out before I get to play it, as there's obviously a small fan in our house.

I spoke to David the other week (for over an hour) and must say I find his attitude as a reseller for barrels of fun to be really refreshing. Genuinely a really nice guy. He is striving to provide a good experience for us muppets (see what i did there) who want a new pin. He mentioned he is giving a nice ‘care pack’ with every pin he sells. Who doesn’t love a freebie!!!! I think (and might be wrong) that the free stuff extends to other pins he sells too, so if Jaws comes to fruition, we might get free stuff too! Free! Best word in the dictionary! 😂

I’m on the fence for Labyrinth. Looks great but holding off to see Jaws before splashing the cash. Can’t do both, but hopefully buy one of them. I’m swaying towards Lab just now though as it looks like they’ve nailed it.

I spoke to David the other week (for over an hour) and must say I find his attitude as a reseller for barrels of fun to be really refreshing. Genuinely a really nice guy. He is striving to provide a good experience for us muppets (see what i did there) who want a new pin. He mentioned he is giving a nice ‘care pack’ with every pin he sells. Who doesn’t love a freebie!!!! I think (and might be wrong) that the free stuff extends to other pins he sells too, so if Jaws comes to fruition, we might get free stuff too! Free! Best word in the dictionary! 😂

I’m on the fence for Labyrinth. Looks great but holding off to see Jaws before splashing the cash. Can’t do both, but hopefully buy one of them. I’m swaying towards Lab just now though as it looks like they’ve nailed it.
Couldn’t agree more David’s attitude is certainly a breath of fresh air. Always very helpful and cheery … highly recommended

Echo the above comments David is a very decent young man with a passion for pinball and building a business based on customer service and going the extra mile. Having started and sold businesses myself I’ve always got massive respect for anyone who has the guts to set up and run their own company

David. I have just messaged you on your website but as it was “online chat“ I’m not sure if you will see it. Forgive the repetition. Do you still have the game, plus topper, available. I had the pleasure of playing Labyrinth in Houston a few weeks ago for a few hours and fell in love with it. I didn’t think we’d see it over here for a long time so delighted to see this post. David can you give me an update on availability and expected shipping dates (to Brighton UK). Thanks

Back
Top Bottom