What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Jet JWBS-18 Woodworking Bandsaw £750

JT.

Site Supporter
Got a few things for sale that I thought I'd off here before they go to ebay.

First up is a Jet JWBS-18 Woodworking Bandsaw. This is the description from Axminster tools:

"The Jet JWBS-18Q is intended for heavy work and has two blade speeds, balanced cast iron blade wheels, and a superb cast iron table which can tilt from -10° to +45°. The locking rip fence is supported at the front and rear of the table and extends slightly beyond the cast iron table to give an excellent capacity on both sides of the blade. On the face of the rip fence is a parallel cutting attachment which is ideal for re-sawing. The mitre fence is 'T' slotted into the table for accuracy, safety and extended capacity. The blade is guided both above and below the table with micrometer-adjusted thrust and bearing rollers which give a positive support to the blade, resulting in a very good quality of cut and extended blade life.
Blade changing is made much easier thanks to the quick release tensioning lever, also useful for releaving the blade tension when the machine is not in use.
With fully interlocked doors, electro-mechanical motor brake, this machine is for the professional workshop where an accurate bandsaw with good capacities will become a very popular machine with which to work. To move this machine around the workshop we recommend the purchase of the mobile base unit (Stock Number 708119). This additional base unit is easy to fit and allows the machine to be moved without fear of tipping the unit over or causing any damage to either the operator or the machine.
N.B. A 20A supply is recommended when used with 240 volt supply"

Comes with a couple of bandsaw blades, £750. Collection only from CW3 0DR and would need a tail lift as it's very heavy.

DSCF1397.jpg

DSCF1399.jpg

DSCF1400.jpg

DSCF1401.jpg

DSCF1402.jpg

Here's an example of what even a novice like me can knock up using this sort of kit:

IMG_3502.jpg

466989_217255061743878_1702763558_o.jpg

132728_217255221743862_1110096282_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom