What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jean-Claude Junker likes pinball

Chris gaywood

Registered
Apologies if this post is in the wrong place but....
After a week of EU malarkey todays Daily Mail has a character assignation article about the president of the EU -Jean -Claude Junker and it says -The first act of a man who likes to play pinball machines and he is perversely fanatical about pinball............
Well well I am not sure this has anything to do with his role as EU president .
What will all this mean to the value of our machines-Beam me up Scooty

If that is true he has stripped Kevin Kulek of his biggest tosser in Pinball award and taken it for himself.

I was half expecting him to have repeated (or basically stated) a bit of speech from Whirlwind - "Can't come back now, y'hear?"

Yes mate. My hero Farage is eating the Fourth Reich's flag like a boss.

I'm afraid I don't understand the reference.

As I seem to be in a minority of one that Nazi symbolism is inappropriate for a pinball forum, I'll withdraw from the thread.

Well I find Mr.Do highly offensive too. That little slug robbed all my money back in the day and besides I've had this avatar for well over a year here now.

You didn't complain about it the other day, so why now. Just remove the bee from your bonnet.

dave, please just try to be a little less offensive to anyone who tries to take you on?

back on topic, I wasn't a fan of Juncker at all, but if there's evidence that he's a heavy-drinking pinball fanatic, i'd like to hear more about it. anyone know more about the guy's pin-tastes?

Oh come on Daniel sun. Mountain / Molehill? You should know I've had the avatar for donkeys. Eating a swastiker is less offensive than a bird swing her lallys about.

He asked a question, I answered. Was it the little Britain pic which blatantly mocks Farage & Boris?

Just more remainer tears init. I'll be gone by tomorow anyway, think he should just settle down and work on his post count a bit more before complaining.

Oh come on Daniel sun. Mountain / Molehill? You should know I've had the avatar for donkeys. Eating a swastiker is less offensive than a bird swing her lallys about.He asked a question, I answered. Was it the little Britain pic which blatantly mocks Farage & Boris? Just more remainer tears init. I'll be gone by tomorow anyway, think he should just settle down and work on his post count a bit more before complaining.

i've seen your avatar forever, yes, though i never noticed the swastika before. pretty tiny though. also - 'bird'? :tut:
the Little Britain picture is a work of genius, and i can't imagine it offending anyone, not even Nigel and Boris. clearly Poo wasn't offended by that, as he said 'I would politely suggest that for taste and decency purposes alone you consider a less offensive way of expressing your triumphalism' in response to your swastika and before you even posted the picture.

when you say 'I'll be gone by tomorrow' is this because you've decided to leave us? :sad:
don't be like that, we know you're raucous and gristly, but you're clearly also intelligent and like a verbal scrap. stick around, maybe take an interest in the pinball threads.

Lol. That was pretty Biggoty or Racist, should've said Lady, you got me. The thread was proper click bait for me, but cannot be blamed for derailing this one.

I will change the avatar anyway because it's pretty much over now.

Well no, I won't be leaving you, always pop on at least once a week to check the For sale section but with the slow flow of any good pins coming out there isn't much to talk about pin wise.

Back
Top Bottom