What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws

Cant think of anything more boring....

Umpteen films etc... A prime example of a great Theme Flogged to death (and so 1975!)

That one with Michael Caine in and the panicked blonde bimbo was the funniest film I've seen (well, not really, but close)

Cant think of anything more boring....

Umpteen films etc... A prime example of a great Theme Flogged to death (and so 1975!).

Think I like everything you don't Paul ! A great theme IMO if kept true to the original film

Old rumour but maybe, who knows.

Think it is Elvira 3 next ( Whizzbang/Stern ) and then Star Wars.

Yes Elvira 3 very likely with Cassandra, Dennis and Greg appearing together at TPF next month.

Last edited:
Will it be Spooky's next game or The Jetsons which is second corporate/sponsored game following Domino's?

Good news for pinball, I know they're only a small company but they seem to be doing something right. Best of luck to them.

Would love a Jaws pin !

Unfortunately this mock up poster has been doing the rounds for ages ...... so not sure it is much more than fan boy wishful thinking :( Having said that remember when Gary Stern categorically told us at the first Slam that Stern would never do a Tron pin ....look how that turned out :)

worry is Elvira 3 will be a Whoa Nelly / Can crusher retheme. Still think EAPTM is a better game than Scarred Stiff

Back
Top Bottom