What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale JAWS pinball Plastic Protectors complete or part set now available.

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Well it’s took a while as I had to do several amendments to get it perfect and now looking super nice.
We spent quite a while working on the reel Airball protector and John @Chaggers has reported it’s holding up well and doing its job.

Thanks to @malcolmplaster for the loan of the plastic set and @Chaggers for the endless back and forth to get these right.

I would highly recommend doing these in Fluorescent Neptune Blue as they look absolutely stunning with no light bleed whatsoever so work great with the RGB lighting effects.
Due to the size of the set being one of the largest I have done I have broke them down to offer a few different options.

Slings and Guides circled in Blue- £20
Lower set Circled in Red which includes above plus 5 more pieces - £40
Mid Set shown in yellow inc Chum, Reel/Airball, shark and connecting piece £35
Upper Left, Rear and right side 6 pieces in total - £40

All the above in Neptune Blue with a little discount at £100. Clear also available.
Postage on top at £4 24hr tracked.

These will be available from Monday as currently at caravan with the Famalam.

I will try get a few better pics when home but as usual these don’t give them the justice they deserve.

IMG_3479.jpeg

f8ade9c8-c271-4ccc-a2ad-0b4fffc0ae07.jpeg
e91ee8a6-fee9-40f4-960a-a45b089523fb.jpeg
4416e67e-f498-41b4-a543-dcff5591d9f4.jpeg
c4688065-5493-4e0f-92ba-069bfe5404e8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom