What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Jan 5, 2014] Northern League Meeting (Manchester)

Wizards_Hat

Registered
The next meeting of the UK Pinball League "oop North" is this Sunday at my house near Manchester, just off the M60 ringroad (M34).

All welcome from 10:30am - League play to start from 1pm

Free food & drink & cake (as it's my birthday :)) - just league fees to pay (whatever they are - £2? £3?)

Should be 8 machines to play assuming I can get them all working:
STTNG, F14, Shadow, BR, PZ, Taxi, JY, & one other, probably TSPP.

Contact me directly for the full address if you want it - dbehardy @gmail.com

Regards,
Dan.

Hi,

So how does a relative newbie get involved with this then? Not so bothered about the league stuff at this time, just a friendly game or three.

It's about 75 miles West South West from me so not too far, but tomorrow's too short notice - any ideas when the next one might be?

Cheers,
Paul G (another one).

Pretty sure the next one is Feb 16th. Provisionally over in Yorkshire (handy for you) but may change. Think the dates for 2014 are on the UK Pinball League website (but appears down at moment). The remaining dates I've currently marked in the diary are:

16/02
30/03
11/05
29/06

To get on the mailing list for Northern meets you're best emailing the Northern co-ordinator; Dave Dutton via the website.

The league games are only played from 1.00 pm, normal play start from 10.30 am generally and a lot get involved just for the fun rather than competing. See you there. ;)

Pretty sure the next one is Feb 16th. Provisionally over in Yorkshire (handy for you) but may change. Think the dates for 2014 are on the UK Pinball League website (but appears down at moment). The remaining dates I've currently marked in the diary are:

16/02
30/03
11/05
29/06

To get on the mailing list for Northern meets you're best emailing the Northern co-ordinator; Dave Dutton via the website.

The league games are only played from 1.00 pm, normal play start from 10.30 am generally and a lot get involved just for the fun rather than competing. See you there. ;)
Cheers - hope to try the Feb meet.

Thanks very much to Dan for hosting us (on his birthday no less) and thanks very much as well to Mrs Dan and the rest of the family who put on an amazing spread and put up with a bunch of strangers crashing their birthday party to play pinball.

Was a great day playing a bunch of machines I mostly haven't played much before, which was great fun, but will probably mean I should be somewhere near the bottom of the results (mostly due to an abysmal showing on STTNG, but will put in some practice for the future). Main thing was a great deal of fun was had by all.

Looking forward to the next one :).

Rog

Back
Top Bottom