What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamma Harness Wiring Help

HokP

Registered
This is not related to Pinball but I hope someone on here may be able to help. I have a Jamma vertical monitor arcade cabinet that's been running a 60 in 1 board for years without issues. I recently purchased a Game Elf 412 board and in the process of installing it, I stupidly broke a couple of wires from the harness. I'm looking for someone who can help me replace the Jamma harness, preferably someone relatively close to junction 9 of the M25. Does anyone have recommendations for a reliable arcade machine repairer in my area? Many thanks.

Just buy a new Jamma harness. They are not expensive and it’s pretty much plug and play.

Just buy a new Jamma harness. They are not expensive and it’s pretty much plug and play.
I've actually got a spare harness but I'm not confident enough to fit it, especially the connections to the PSU and video display. I'm hoping there's someone fairly local who can help fit a new harness for me.

Back
Top Bottom