What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Jamma / Classic woody type video cab's

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
Hi

A part of my clear out...

I have a couple of video cabs, with MAME type classic games

Will get better pictures once I move the pins

Martin coming Tuesday next week

Any interest before I put on ukvac?

Regards

Ian

What sort of price Ian? CRT only or LCD? What is used to run MAME (sorry if that is a dumb question)?

Thanks for all the interest, will get them booted up tonight/tomorrow and take pictures, find out the games lists etc. All are CRT screens, not sure on sizes yet.

Some running MAME on PC's and think 1 is a retro pi setup. Not sure if Jamma connectors inside as never opened up, but will come back with details

Very interested in a 6 button videomaster one, if it can be used for a pc/retropi setup or already is i.e. SF2, MK etc and price dependent YES PLEASE/

I have the same Videomaster cab, they're really solid and weigh a ton. Fyi, the screen/glass can be removed and rotated portrait/landscape.

I going to keep the middle one :)

BAS

The BAS has a good CRT screen, running a pi i think (Comes up ARpiCADE on the boot screen, but cant open the cab, needs the lock changing) about 20 games loaded

Has a spare control panel, not fitted with a few buttons in

Doesnt seem to have a credit button, so need drop coins into it

Damaged left corner see pic

Videomaster TATE

The Middle Video master, to be honest has the worst inside of all 3 and going to see if I can sort, a real nest!

Videomaster

The Horizontal screen one, has a new looking PC setup, 300w amp, nice internal speakers running software called Astral Delluxe (Doesnt mean anything to me) with Arcade classics, and various Nintendo systems

Best sound of all 3, but screen takes sometime to warm up, and is a little green

No key for the back, but front opens

BAS Pictures

VM Pictures

Looking for £300 each, but open to offers as it gets closer to Tuesday when Martin collects

Will put both on Ukvac later, if not sold here

BAS Cab

And

Horizontal video master, screen no longer works as I tried adjust colours yesterday, so calling that a project now. Might be a easy fix to crt people, or just replace with a lcd

Open to offers as just want them gone when Martin arrived Tuesday

Horizontal Video master is going to a new home

Back
Top Bottom