What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got an idea for UKPinfest 2023.......

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
Ok, I've discussed this with friends, family, competition runners, Peter the sparky and one or two machine donators and they've all been up for it so here goes......

How about we have THREE days of pinball in 2023? Really give pinfest that festival feeling.

So we start setting up on Wednesday afternoon/ Thursday day time in readiness for starting Thursday evening.

Thursday evening
Friday day
Friday evening
Saturday
Saturday evening
Sunday

I know there are a lot of factors involved. Can those who donate machines work in that extra day? There's the extra day hire of vans. There are the extra hotel costs for that day. And then if we do get it ready in preparation for the extra day, would people attend? There's the extra day holiday from work they would have to take. There is the extra night hotel costs(which I've managed to agree to be set at the same rate as the other nights) and then obviously, there would be a slight rise in the VIP ticket price for the extra day.

Thoughts?

I’d be up for another stall ball evening - probably better to ask this after ’22 though.

Two nights/days is plenty for me, but sure it would work for those wanting more pinball/social and/or give better flexibility to attend part of it for those with things clashing.

Although I think finding a bigger venue would be more worthwhile so that more festival things could be accommodated.

Back
Top Bottom