What's new

It's Atari night! :-D

Going to have to dig the atari out now! Although this was more from my time.
I know this is modern technology for you guys so look away now if you don't like mordern high tech gaming systems.
1479495663751.jpg
Boooom.
Dusty Snes console. 16bit graphics right there. Comes with 25 year old permanent marker on top of cartridge

Shame about the cable lengths on the mini NES though.

Getting my old gaming section rigged up at christmas - got a Wii-U, Gamecube, PS4, N64 and ZX Spectrum to hook up to the new TV the missus has bought me.

Great thread @Sgt GrizZ that brings back some brill memories. You almost had me going up into the attic for mine:clap: Mrs pacman would of been dusty down and powered up for sure. That would only led me to unboxing the holy grail of computer gaming and switching on the ZX Spectrum 48k for a game of Manic Minor ;)

**** me it's like looking in a mirror:eek: I'm a living cliché

Every so often I fancy a bit of retro gaming. Picked up one of the Raspberry Pi emulators off ebay a month ago. Got bored after 10 mins or so but still like the idea of being able to play 20000+ games.

You can't beat going old school and getting the actual computer / console out and playing the real thing. Although when I first showed it to my daughter she couldn't get her head around having to wait for a game to 'load' :eek: she suddenly made me feel like I was about 90 :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom