What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its a good news, bad news, good news thing.

Rob70

Registered
Good news is ive got pin #2 :clap:, bad news is the wife swore if I bought another pin this soon she would leave me but she's still here :( so im now looking for pin #3 :rofl:
Only joking there's no way i can afford a third pin.;)

Reactions: JT.
Shadow was my first and i love it. Had it a month and its already showing over 900 plays. oh and im still ****e at it lol.
Im collecting my #2 a Corvette on saturday.

Great to see your enthusiasm.
Enjoy, there's no better feeling and it's not even Christmas.
That's the power of pinball.

Shadow was my first and i love it. Had it a month and its already showing over 900 plays. oh and im still ****e at it lol.
Im collecting my #2 a Corvette on saturday.

Welcome to your doom. Pinball is the crack cocaine of the collecting fraternity.

Never played a Corvette.
Owned a minty Shadow with absolutely zero Sanctum wear. Don't know why but I never quite bonded with it. Secret Duck Mode is a blast though.

Shadow does seem to be a love it or not pin.
As far as Corvette is concerned ive not played one either.o_O

Shadow does seem to be a love it or not pin.
As far as Corvette is concerned ive not played one either.o_O
I've bought a number of pins that I had never played before. Indianapolis 500 would have to be the biggest surprise. Plays really well.

I'm currently waiting to pick up my #2 pin hopefully this weekend! Much excited!

My first pin is a corvette! Had it for about 4 years now.

Already got my list for my 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th etc pins lol

Dunc

Back
Top Bottom