What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It would make an ideal Xmas gift

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Here we go, here we go, here we go, it's all ready at the end of pinball listings (has been for a while) a few things sellers are overlooking.

It's gonna be a bitch for your partner to hump one of these baby’s under the tree without you noticing.

It's gonna take a good part of half a day to wrap the bugger and put all them nice bows on it.

Do they really know what they are letting themselves in for, imagine your missus buying you a surprise first pin for xmas only to find in 6 months’ time the pair of you are eating dinner in the bathroom because the living room/kitchen are full of pins.

Just a few things to think about, it may not be the perfect xmas gift after all ;)

Mine is letting me buy a project house so I have more space for project pins.
I just asked her "what is the maximium number of pins I can have in the new house?" She responded with "Quite a few". ;)
Mind you, I bought her IJ as a wedding present.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom