What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Iron Man Pinball VE HUO

Megatron

Registered
Immaculate machine. Fully loaded and modded. Purchased from Pinball Heaven and owned from new.
Manufacture date July 2014.

£5000

Mods include:

Colour DMD display
Pinball Refinery Translite with full flasher lighting. Lighting is interactive and wire to custom dmd display.
Modded figures with lighting and custom painted iron monger figure using original model.
Custom pop bumpers with lighting from Hooked pinballs
Comet LED lighting kit
Hot Rod custom candy red powder coating with gold trim, plunger and leg bolts.
Metal powder coated apron with lighting from Hooked pinball
PDI Invisiglass
Interactive Ironman Tilt Topper
Flipper Fidelity Speaker Upgrade kit

Collection in person welcome and preferred or via Martin Courier service at cost.

Attachments

• IMG_9695.jpg
    IMG_9695.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9697.jpg
    IMG_9697.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9696.jpg
    IMG_9696.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9700.jpg
    IMG_9700.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_9705.jpg
    IMG_9705.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 105
Easily my favourite game of last year (not the year it came out, obviously). Fast, sounds brilliant, tough, that one more game factor, and this one is really well modified. Half-tempted to sell mine and upgrade to this!

I'll be sorry to see it go. It's a great game for sure and some of the best speech in any stern game - still hear new callouts everytime I play. Spent a ton of money on it. The powder coating alone cost a bomb as wanted the hot rod red pearl effect rather than just flat red. The Iron Monger took ages to do - I got the original toy Stern used i and then painted and modded it from scratch. It looks so much better than the factory mould they put in the VE edition.

Still you can't keep them all.

Back
Top Bottom