What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Iron Maiden colored lenses

Dairock

Registered
Hi, has anyone got for sale, or know where i can obtain the Pinball Monk lens Tree, Eddie Cards, etc lens kits, without having to get them shipped
from USA ?

We group bought from the US on here a while ago. The pinball monk ones I believe are only available in the US but you can get the "tree" gel inserts from Pinball Universe here: https://pu-parts.com/iron-maiden-gel-inserts

Otherwise just whack in some gels of your own and affix accordingly - much cheaper! A staple, bit of tape or even blu tac will probably work.

Last edited:
HI, Martin, thanks for the reply, i have seen the ones on Pinball Universe, but did not have the quality of the one's that were bought in the group buy, was hoping someone had some spares kicking around !!!

HI, Martin, thanks for the reply, i have seen the ones on Pinball Universe, but did not have the quality of the one's that were bought in the group buy, was hoping someone had some spares kicking around !!!
I think you'll be very lucky but worth a shout out. They do make a big difference btw - much nicer to look at and more important than the other ones (mummy and loop)

I did my own on Metallica. Very cheap, easy to do and the results were great (much better looking in person). Example of the FUEL inserts that were previously white:

20170616_212311.jpg

I colour coded most of the inserts that were previously plain white - FUEL, Fuel gauge, crosses etc.

20180723_192838.jpg

I wouldn’t worry, they are under the PF... you only see them from above. I have the Pinball universe ones and they do the job just fine. Install by taping them them on - nice and easy.

Back
Top Bottom