What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRON MAIDEN COLOR FILTERS MOD FOR LEDS PART 2 (MUMMY, LOOP JACKPOT, AND EDDIE CARDS): VIDEO

wiggy07

Registered
Recently I installed three mods created by Vireland from Pinside. Vireland created color filters to change the appearance of the LEDS in the game.
In Iron Maiden, Vireland changed the LED colors on the playfield in three different locations. The Mummy, Eddie Cards, and Loop Jackpot shot. On the Mummy shot the colors gradually change from white to yellow. On the Loop Jackpot shot, the colors gradually change from orange to yellow. Finally on the Eddie Cards, the colors are represented with blue, green, red, and yellow. The colors that he chose look great. The install of the two mods was modestly easy. All that was needed was to remove the light board and sandwich the mod between the light board and the playfield. The one install which took a bit more time was the Loop Jackpot mod because a piece needed to be trimmed to fit under my playfield.

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress....t-2-mummy-loop-jackpot-and-eddie-cards-video/

YouTube Video :

Attachments

• Iron Maiden Filters part 2.jpg
    Iron Maiden Filters part 2.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 10
If anyone wants to order any of these, or the Deadpool ones then let me know by Monday if you're interesting in combining things to save on postage as I'm ordering a set for my Deadpool.

Back
Top Bottom