What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instruction cards

Guddler

Registered
Slightly odd request maybe but could anyone do me three sets of instruction cards if I paid postage and all costs please?

Obviously I'd need to supply and / or choose what I wanted. I don't have a colour printer, and I just don't have the need for one. I've even considered buying one just to print these out but half the time printers don't work properly with Mac's and the ink would constantly dry out as it wouldn't get used so it would just be a landfill bound waste!

If anyone can help please let me know. Games are BK2K, SW(DE) and Tron.

Many thanks.

I can help fella ... Already have decent tron ones and pointed out Star Wars ones to you
smile-1.png
LMK URLs anyway and Ill print them out on photo paper

Cheers dude. I'll be in touch. Actually meant to ring yesterday but completely forgot in the end!

Are there any sites other than Pinball Rebel for these?

Thought you were down the pub!
wink-1.png

They appear to be the same ones, though the JPEG versions seem to be more vibrant than the PDF's. I need to dig into the source of the PDF to see what's in there as I'm surprised at that.

Back
Top Bottom