What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Instant Neo Geo AES Collection - for Pin

jww

Site Supporter
Hello,

I'm interested in trading (or selling) my Neo Geo AES collection for another pin.

Here's the collection:
  • Neo Geo AES Console, original box, matching serial numbers. Japanese machine, psu (with step-down converter), arcade stick. video lead
  • Marble memory card
  • Baseball Stars
  • 2020 Baseball
  • King of Monsters
  • 3 Count Bout
  • Art of Fighting
  • Art of Fighting 2
  • Alpha Mission 2
  • Ghost Pilots
  • Fatal Fury 2
  • Samurai Spirits (not as lovely condition as the others)
  • Riding Hero
  • World Heroes 2 Jet
  • King of Fighters 95 (shock box)
  • SVC Chaos (shock box)
  • Super SIdekicks 2
  • Nam 1975
  • Metal Slug 3 (shock box)
  • SNK branded game box (some shipping labels applied)

I'm also up for selling the collection instead for the right price, but only complete, I do not wish to split it up.

If you're interested in trading or buying, please drop me a line.

Thanks for reading my post. Lots of pictures to follow.

IMG_0032.jpg IMG_0033.jpg IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0035.jpg IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0038.jpg IMG_0039.jpg IMG_0041.jpg IMG_0042.jpg IMG_0043.jpg IMG_0044.jpg IMG_0045.jpg IMG_0046.jpg IMG_0047.jpg IMG_0048.jpg IMG_0049.jpg IMG_0051.jpg IMG_0052.jpg IMG_0053.jpg IMG_0055.jpg IMG_0056.jpg IMG_0057.jpg IMG_0058.jpg IMG_0059.jpg IMG_0060.jpg IMG_0061.jpg IMG_0062.jpg IMG_0064.jpg IMG_0065.jpg IMG_0066.jpg IMG_0067.jpg IMG_0068.jpg IMG_0069.jpg IMG_0070.jpg

Cheers,

Johnny

Takes me back, i had one of these and most of the games you mention, paid silly money for them too. Was amazing at the time.

Don't think I've ever seen one
Cartridges were about £200 each! Or at least some were. Luckily I was part owner of it with a mate so shared the cost. Magician Lord, Alpha mission 2, Nam 75, all the beseball games, super eightman, last resort were all excellent.

I remember seeing Art of Fighting and watching it zoom in and out thinking "Wow!"

Will have to dig mine out at some point and have a quick blast.

How much you pay for that slug?

I remember seeing Art of Fighting and watching it zoom in and out thinking "Wow!"

Will have to dig mine out at some point and have a quick blast.

How much you pay for that slug?

It'll break your heart if I told you as I've had my AES collection for a very long time. I've had a chap on an arcade forum offering to drive to my house and give me £500 cash for MS3 but have been advised by friends that it's worth more than that as it's a mint US release.

In a perfect world I wouldn't trade/sell any of it, but I have most of those games on MVS now too and have fallen in love with pinball so much that my love of video games has stepped back a little bit. My love of vid-games will never die, but I did realise the other day that I pretty much ignored my newly arrived original Ghosts 'n Goblins pcb to play on my Bally Knockout. That did get me thinking tbh.

Cheers,

Johnny

Yay! welcome Johnny to analogue life. It kicks digital video games into a cocked hat imo, every time the ball literally jumps over my flipper I celebrate a little inside, no matter how much that freak happening killed my game. It's real life.

Yay! welcome Johnny to analogue life. It kicks digital video games into a cocked hat imo, every time the ball literally jumps over my flipper I celebrate a little inside, no matter how much that freak happening killed my game. It's real life.
I like it. That's certainly one way to put it.

Back
Top Bottom