What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Indianapolis 500 Orange Revenge

Beowulfz07

Registered
Getting ready to start my next project as WH20 nears completion so I’ve decided to move Indy 500 to the front of the queue.
Starting pics will be supplied shortly but cabinet decals, backboard decal and new plastics are on the way.
Plastic protectors arrived from Col.
Also have some light mods from Vimtoman and mirror blades from Chris B.
It already has a Colordmd LED which I installed a month ago and a playfield protector and all new comet bulbs have also arrived.
Hinges, siderails, lockdown bar and legs are going to be powder coated orange.
Looking forward to getting this done and finished before Xmas, especially as it’s my most played game.

Unfortunately I’ve been unwell for most of this year, just about managing to go to work and maintain the pins I have and do small mods etc, so I’m unable to do anymore full restores and heavy cabinet work, hence I’ve sold this and no fear.
I have agreed to do the cabinet on SST prior to selling it, only because the cabinet itself doesn’t have any major issues and no decals on the backbox.
So I’m closing this shop log, my restored WH20 is also going to a new home next weekend which will leave me with 2 new Sterns and space / money for Elvira if I can get one.
I’ve enjoyed doing all the cabs but my body says no more and my wife says I should be playing more then working and I have to agree.

Back
Top Bottom