What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Decals

s000m

Site Supporter
Alias
Scott
Onto the next shop log.

This time it's an Indiana Jones.

Existing Cabinet is pretty trashed with a previous owner in the chain ripping off the old decals. New decals were never placed back on... until now!

Initial work will be:

- Refurbish Cabinet
- New Decals
- Playfield inspection
- Operation inspection
- Installation of a certain topper that people may know

Will update once I've got my hands into it.

PXL_20221027_103947761.jpg

PXL_20221027_103950126.jpg

PXL_20221027_103952099.jpg

PXL_20221027_103956162.jpg

PXL_20221027_103957390.jpg

Whilst cost is nice to know, I am not sure it can be relative. Unless, the person breaks down each part, which is an effort, or costs up their time, one build to the next won’t compare.

Some replace all nuts, screws, bolts. Some tumble them and feel fine with that. And cost of parts changes very quickly. More readily available than they were 10-15 years ago yet inflation and so on.

My understanding on Indiana jones was it was a super minty restored pin about 5 years ago originally coming from John beverage
Spadge at the time put it too close to a radiator and the decals peeled off
Alan j then bought it and had it for a few years
It was the nicest restored Indiana jones I’ve ever seen
I’d hardly call the cab ruff because the decals have Started to be removed
Compared to some of the **** restorations I see on group lately
Just my opinion

My understanding on Indiana jones was it was a super minty restored pin about 5 years ago originally coming from John beverage
Spadge at the time put it too close to a radiator and the decals peeled off
Alan j then bought it and had it for a few years
It was the nicest restored Indiana jones I’ve ever seen
I’d hardly call the cab ruff because the decals have Started to be removed
Compared to some of the **** restorations I see on group lately
Just my opinion

Fair enough Lee, but as you can see by the pictures it's got flaking and planking on the wood which whatever way you cut it means I'll need to fill, sand, assess and likely fill and send without causing indentation.

Not sure what restorations you are referring to, but seems like a dig at me.

I had a brief chat with Alan about this game but it was too rich for me, lovely looking game and with new decals will be one of the nicest out there I recon.

If anyone has a working dog they want to let go let me know, I miss my minty one I sold for about half of what they go for these days!

I had a brief chat with Alan about this game but it was too rich for me, lovely looking game and with new decals will be one of the nicest out there I recon.

If anyone has a working dog they want to let go let me know, I miss my minty one I sold for about half of what they go for these days!
Wait till you see the one I have booked in for restoration next year

I owned this machine when it was sold to Lee. It was absolutely beautiful courtesy of work done by Keith Smith. It had new decals fitted by Keith as the previous owner Roger Lancaster left it in his conservatory ! What was a lovely original IJ quickly became faded. I personally never quite got on with game. Liked playing it but didn`t love it despit being a brilliant theme and a lovely looking pin.

Lovely job. I really don’t know where you find the time the rate you knocking em out it’s took me almost a year to almost finish my SM mini shop 😂

Thought I'd show the finished results.

He's got it all setup with the new legs and lockbar.

Attachments

• IMG-20230204-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20230204-WA0009.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20230204-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20230204-WA0011.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20230204-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20230204-WA0010.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20230204-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20230204-WA0012.jpg