What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

images from your youth

rockhouse

Registered
a pair of threepenny bits
a bit of rhyming slang for cooldan:)

threepenny bits.jpg

801255de138ce342c.jpg harry worth
2338555b7fd4bad9de.jpg
8012529af5e63e7d8.jpg wurzell gummidge

Thanks for that, Rob. I thought I remembered what the Dukes of Hazzard looked like but I hafta admit after seeing that that I wouldn't have picked any of them out of a line up. Except Luke perhaps, or Bo. Whichever one the dark one is. The blonde one just looks like a teenage boy wearing make up, was he always like that and I just never noticed, or is that a mock up? Daisy looks somewhere in between Tara PT and Linda Lusardi. Have you also got Boss Hogg to share, and Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane?

Can't help but sit here singing the theme tune to myself after seeing that-

Just the good old boys
Never meaning no harm
erm....
and....
er..... just the good ole boys....
um. I forget.
anyway:
Some day the mountain (?) gonna get em cos the law never will

ug ug ug ug ug. Was Popeye in it?

I loved the Wipeout games, would make a great pin theme especially with the music. I still have the Wipeout 2097 soundtrack.

Get yer retro on!

Actually I played it again recently, I managed to finish the game on Phantom class. Only owned it like 15 years lol.

I thought that the PS1 wipeout was the essence of a driving game. Very pure

I have only played the original, some time back in the late 90s

image.jpg

Love her or loathe her. If you were a child in the 80s, this was an image from your youth.

Back
Top Bottom