What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TWD, ST Prem or LE, Deadpool prem, POTC

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Alias
Kris
Not necessarily in that order.

Something nice and shiny, I don't want to even look under the playfield ideally 😉

Myself and a mate are pooling resources and doing up a TOM & HS2 with Keith's help so I need something modern and lovely.

Thank you.

Last edited:
What would it take to pry this from my cold dead hands...
08821C44-8D1D-43E4-A737-9A9F3B7DB9CF.jpeg

Attachments

• 1CDA61C9-B9B1-4273-B7D6-BA31A4CD1F19.jpeg
    1CDA61C9-B9B1-4273-B7D6-BA31A4CD1F19.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 25
Genuinely I welcome what you’d want to pay for a Pro with:

Shaker Motor
Plastic Protectors
Manual and Plastic Set
Bicycle Girl Figurine
Colour DMD
Full Flipper Rebuild as of Saturday Coming (parts all here, I bought a set for all my Stern games)

To be mint, front decal would need replacing as it has had a lock on it for a bit, but it’s not getting the huge play time it did. The boy is getting older and maybe it’s time for something more family friendly to take its place.

Last edited:
What is the bicycle girl mod James?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a figure over the ramp, also got the terminus train signal mod and some spares for that...

Hey Gonzo - good luck in your search for your new pin.
I was looking at your list. Do you mean Iron Man or Maiden?
If you looking for a Maiden be sure to thoroughly read the Pinside owners and problems topics.
I know you don’t want to be lifting the playfield.
I went through this again yesterday, and yes they are still having issues with these mechs - locktite / no locktite etc....... they are badly designed.
Some just play the game regardless with the fault....... some work with the issue and fix when required.
Perhaps the Pro would be better for you to avoid lifting playfield.
If Iron Man forget above comments 👍
BTW.......
Iron Man and IMDN Pro must be the two fastest Pins ever...... ball to flipper wise.

Last edited:
Genuinely I welcome what you’d want to pay for a Pro with:

Shaker Motor
Plastic Protectors
Manual and Plastic Set
Bicycle Girl Figurine
Colour DMD
Full Flipper Rebuild as of Saturday Coming (parts all here, I bought a set for all my Stern games)

To be mint, front decal would need replacing as it has had a lock on it for a bit, but it’s not getting the huge play time it did. The boy is getting older and maybe it’s time for something more family friendly to take its place.

I wouldn't know where to start with a valuation James. Let me have a look and speak to a couple of people who know about such things.

I know what you're like so don't go buying your next pin yet 😂 . . . you turnover more machines than Stern

Hey Gonzo - good luck in your search for your new pin.
I was looking at your list. Do you mean Iron Man or Maiden?
If you looking for a Maiden be sure to thoroughly read the Pinside owners and problems topics.
I know you don’t want to be lifting the playfield.
I went through this again yesterday, and yes they are still having issues with these mechs - locktite / no locktite etc....... they are badly designed.
Some just play the game regardless with the fault....... some work with the issue and fix when required.
Perhaps the Pro would be better for you to avoid lifting playfield.
If Iron Man forget above comments 👍
BTW.......
Iron Man and IMDN Pro must be the two fastest Pins ever...... ball to flipper wise.

Well spotted, I did indeed mean IMDN.

Thanks so much for the technical advice, I'll remove it from my list. It wasn't first choice anyway, ST LE/Prem is and I so nearly had one last week 😢

Very much appreciated, the last thing I want is a badly designed machine that requires tinkering. I'm not totally ignorant and know that a switch or fuse can go on whatever I buy.

Shinny - New - take your pick - tell the Mrs they cost 500 quid 😂
LE + Vault NIB
https://pinball-universe.de/Star-Trek

😂😂😂😂 What did you do that for?

I didn't even know there was a vault edition ❤❤ It's beautiful

Is that a reputable site?

I'm going to thrash myself, break my laptop, put a blindfold on . . . . just as soon as I've checked the exchange rate. 😬

😂😂😂😂 What did you do that for?

I didn't even know there was a vault edition ❤❤ It's beautiful

Is that a reputable site?

I'm going to thrash myself, break my laptop, put a blindfold on . . . . just as soon as I've checked the exchange rate. 😬
Of course, I have purchased 2 x NIB from them.
They are massive.
Phil would always be my 1st choice but if he doesn’t have it in then these are my 2nd...

FX sucks big time right now - that’s the bad news 😬

Crikey, this needs some serious thought.

I have to get this purchase right and not be too impulsive. A NIB does sound incredibly sexy.

I'd never even heard of that site . . .. let's see what else they have 😂

I did speak to Chris B last night and they don't have any.

Now, if you play your cards right:-
Contact Pinball Universe and negotiate free delivery which is around 350 Euro...
Tell them you can get the same pin from here and they are offering free shipping.....
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/

You've been really helpful, thank you.

I guess if I'm going to spend 7k on a NIB it opens up a whole other world of possibilities. 😂

I'm definitely going to take my time over this decision.

Take your time - think it through matey.
PU will also add shaker motors, Invisglass etc..... prior to shipping, they will health check everything then repack it back in the original Stern box.
They use Europa Worldwide for shipping. Once it is handed over to the shipping coy it will land at your door within 5 days. They reinforce extra/outer package everything above what Stern do so it’s safe 👍
1E378FC8-3309-49B1-996F-19E6D8786F0F.jpeg
DD7F0D45-08BE-463C-B0D1-719A6960E597.jpeg

I may have found something. It's a bit low scoring and the flow is not what it should be but it may save 7-8 grand.

There is absolutely no difference in a Star Trek premium to a vault just dug back out of the archive
Just remember if you buy nib you will take a Hugh hit if you come to sell it particular on old style dmd games

Yeah cheers for the advice Chris.

I'm aware of that and I'm a long way from a decision. If there was a second hand prem or Le I'd buy it.

I need to get out and play JP2 although I wasn't thrilled the first time.

I could probably stretch to a nib stern game and probably leaning towards Deadpool prem.

Big decision though and one I'm keen to get right.

Update:

The list is getting smaller.

A very generous forum member has kindly offered to do a loan swap with LOTR and Spiderman as well as an additional lovely offer.

Also another splendid forum member has suggested that I go over to his on Sunday to acclimatise to a few games to help me make a decision on what to buy.

The forum really is a credit to all concerned. The term 'pinball community' is absolutely spot on. It's been a massive assistance in so many ways.

There are a couple of people on here who have to put up with my phone calls and WhatsApp messages and are so patient even though I don't know my backbox from my elbow.

I love this site 😍

Spiderman is very good, very very similar layout to star trek, star trek has the deeper code!

Lining up bonesaw mode before starting a multiball spiderman is a must but I have to say nothing compared to getting warp 9.1 then starting kobayashi maru!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Spiderman is very good, very very similar layout to star trek, star trek has the deeper code!

Lining up bonesaw mode before starting a multiball spiderman is a must but I have to say nothing compared to getting warp 9.1 then starting kobayashi maru!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He does make exceedingly good games 🍰

I wonder if he(SR) will continue much longer? It seems as if Stern have a new darling.

Steve ain’t going anywhere :)

Watch out for Led Zep :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom