What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ideal partner for sack truck

I've got the four foot version. Wouldn't be without it as it makes going up the step to my front door with a machine loaded onto my Cosco sack truck a doddle.

Does it have rubber on the bottom to stop it slipping? I need to replace my crappy home bodged rotting wooden ramp.

Had mine about 10 yearso, also good for getting over PVC door lips and street kerbs. Even found a second use for it as an actual wheelchair ramp...!
Top tip for getting over pvc door lips is to drop the trolley down flat onto all 4 wheels and then it's really easy to just lift one end over at a time.

Top tip for getting over pvc door lips is to drop the trolley down flat onto all 4 wheels and then it's really easy to just lift one end over at a time.
Be careful here - I did the first bit of this once, then pulled the machine in off the sack truck. Unfortunately, there was the ratchet of a ratchet strap between the truck & the weak bits of the base over the speaker, which broke :( - I'll do something about it someday (maybe).

Be careful here - I did the first bit of this once, then pulled the machine in off the sack truck. Unfortunately, there was the ratchet of a ratchet strap between the truck & the weak bits of the base over the speaker, which broke :( - I'll do something about it someday (maybe).
No I mean lift one end of the trolley at a time. Leave the machine on it.

Drive slopes slightly down outside so I think I'll need a four foot one to get up both steps, and probably another chock type ramp on the inside to get over the door frame when coming out of the house. Really wish I'd planned for having more than one machine and moving them about when we redid the house!

Back
Top Bottom