What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Ice is nice

Mooseman

Site Supporter
Got myself a whitewater project machine that needs a good strip down and clean. Needed boulders, ramps and topper So quite an expensive job to rectify. Thankfully some of the boulders were kindly donated by @BigIan
Others sourced from spares of @myPinballs
I’ve decided to have a go at turning it into and ice version, @replicas had a very nice one a while back so here goes.

Looking good moose. Where do you get the snowman fella from. What do they call him? Bumble?

Yeah he’s called bumble but if you search that term you get a dating site. I haven’t found one so will make my own. It’s only white fur really

When were looking at it, I realised all EOS switches had been removed, and wires chopped.Now I reckon the switches should be put
back in but another pinhead says not to bother. What would you lot do.
Either way, a good project machine.predominantly cosmetics to do.

Yes. Reinstall the EOS switches. Although they have no bearing on the power of the flippers like pre 90s did, they are essential for reenergising a held flipper that is knocked back. And besides, if you don’t you’ll be getting constant unnecessary test reports.

Back
Top Bottom