What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Ice Cold Beer

I have eyed over these in the past , at some point I would like to try one too - please let me know how you get on

I know someone with a NICE cold beer same as above for under 1k if of any Interest to anyone ?

Anyone know where did these NICE cold beer games originate from? Not bad prices if they play well.

I know someone with a NICE cold beer same as above for under 1k if of any Interest to anyone ?

Possibly! I've never heard of them before. Any details or pictures would be good?

Looks to be a ticket redemption game. My only concern would be if it's purposefully easier with bigger holes etc?

Phil @ pinball heaven does them?

Phil @ pinball heaven does them?

That's a crazy RRP for a non Taito version imo.

There is a reproduction of the original taito version happening i think, but i would think thats gonna be $$$$$$

Phil has a couple on site, played one - been inside one.....

Well made but the game personally does not do a lot for me.

Dave at Retroids does say it is quite popular and is really a 2 player game rather than something you play on your own.

I've got the payout version.

Manufactured in the UK under license from Taito as "Taitel", it's an identical build except for an added coin hopper and modded software.

It's much harder. The bar gets very jittery at higher levels to knock the ball about.

I've swapped the original ROM back in because it's quite annoying, and impossible for kids, but I think pays £5 for 10th hole.

IMG-20151121-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20151121-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20151121-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20151121-WA0016.jpg

...and a flyer of course :)

Last edited:
I've got the payout version.

Manufactured in the UK under license from Taito as "Taitel", it's an identical build except for an added coin hopper and modded software.

It's much harder. The bar gets very jittery at higher levels to knock the ball about.

I've swapped the original ROM back in because it's quite annoying, and impossible for kids, but I think pays £5 for 10th hole.

View attachment 225088

View attachment 225090

View attachment 225089

View attachment 225091

...and a flyer of course :)

😍 You selling?

Back
Top Bottom