What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I need some new spare parts

Nedreud

Registered
I needed an extra screw whilst putting my GOLD BALL back together so I thought I'd hit my stash of reclaimed parts. Sheesh, even I'll admit that maybe even these are beyond redemption! :eek:

Anyone else hoarding useless junk in the hope that one day you'll be able to put it to use?

IMG_2812.JPG

I polished up one screw best I could because I needed. Luckily it's for under the playfield so not on show but it did look pretty cacky!

That tumbler is getting closer. I've got 5kg of fine walnut ready to go too! A few more odds and sods on eBay and it's mine!!!

I'd have already ordered myself but i'm being shipped out to Copenhagen next week so not much point me placing an order when I won't be here to take delivery.

And I don't even want to think about it turning up whilst i'm not here; too many questions from the missus. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom