What's new

I need people to vouch for me - Clive from New Zealand

CliveP

Registered
Hi guys

Thanks to all who replied. That should be enough to assure the seller.

You all really are a great bunch of guys - Thank you!

Clive

I want to bid on a game that is on Ebay. As usual I ask if its ok for someone from overseas to bid and I explain how I go about payment and collection if successful.

Obviously in todays world of scammers he has his doubts and I suggested if I can get some people to vouch for me that would help him trust me.

So to all those people I have dealt with over the years , Lee Buck, Darren Ball, Ross Hamilton, Luke Wells, Keith from New Forest pinball, Steve Brum, Mark Adams, Dave2084 and more

I would appreciate if you could post a reply .

Many thanks
Clive Pedersen

Last edited:
@CliveP No problem at all, happy to....

To whom it may concern, I sold a machine to Clive a few years ago, he told me it was being exported to him (in New Zealand I think), but he arranged shipping to a UK location first. There was a bit of email back and forth and the deal went through perfectly. If you're concerned I can dig out the old emails and send you a copy. If you'd like that, feel free to contact me on this forum or look up my work email details at steamdesk.com and drop me a line.

Best wishes,
Ross

As above, @CliveP is a trusted buyer in the pinball world.
I have stored and shipped games to Clive in New Zealand. I can totally vouch for Clive, one of the good guys in the pinball world.
D.

Clive I have not had dealings with you personally, but you have been a decent and respected forum member for a good number of years.

In such a small hobby world the bad apples are quickly identified.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Hi @CliveP absolutely happy to state i have had a transaction with you that went so smoothly you might as well have lived down my road. More than happy to deal with you again.

Back
Top Bottom