What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know people like a project BUT ......

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
I reckon people are hoping they'll be something valuable in that pile of crap and chucking some bids on it. Can you imagine if you won it and had to turn up and load that lot into a van. Stinking, rotting cabs probably had things living in them.....grim :puke:

I reckon people are hoping they'll be something valuable in that pile of crap and chucking some bids on it. Can you imagine if you won it and had to turn up and load that lot into a van. Stinking, rotting cabs probably had things living in them.....grim :puke:
As as you pulled out the mess, you found a perfect MM, AFM, MB and CC.... :whoo:
Some people like a lottery, it makes them feel lucky. Bloody expensive lottery though but it might be worth it for a few plastics. :(

Ooh dear! I should have got my mate to bid on them,he's always looking for fuel for his wood burning stove!

F*ck it Dave, at the price that sh*tpile went for he could just chuck £20 notes in there and achieve the same effect :biggrin1:

The backbox on the Harlem has completely rotted out looking at one of those pics....there's no saving that!

Wasn't too far from me so a part of me was kind of interested to go and have a look but from the pics it did appear to be a pile of ****e. Needless to say I didn't go...

Back
Top Bottom