What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I knew this was gonna happen ...

nudge.fudger

Registered
Been having a first look around the site today and think i've already found the perfect partner for the Sky Lab!

I'd been saying to myself for a while how i'd like to find an EM and an early SS and ......

... reckon a Williams BlackOut would fit the bill - would definitely like some drop targets to shoot for in a second pin, absolutely love the look and sound of the game, with the oldskool speech etc.

and reading comments suggests it would provide enough of a challenge for a novice player and hopefully remain in budget.

Not a week has passed since getting No.1 - oh dear! You know how it goes though.

It'll be a few weeks before any spare cash is available but suffice to say, if anyone has one and is considering moving on at some point, please keep me in mind.

Don't have anything pin-related to trade but if a working 1982 Adders & Ladders fruit appeals as something a bit different for your space ...

Cheers all.

Attachments

• 20190624_235735.jpg
    20190624_235735.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom