What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I killed Smaug! (Hobbit)

Godzilla

Registered
Have no idea how I did it but this must be blo*dy good time for killing Smaug - must check on pinside ;-) boom! .....Annoyingly I never beat my high score tho short just a tad.

Love this game, the best theme integration I’ve seen personally; JJP have done such a good job of the movie within the game, epic! you do have to like the films tho I recon.

What have fellow Hobbit owners managed?

Attachments

• E4252E3A-B591-4C4D-B4B9-DB26B0E64C74.jpeg
    E4252E3A-B591-4C4D-B4B9-DB26B0E64C74.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 45
Have no idea how I did it but this must be blo*dy good time for killing Smaug - must check on pinside ;-) boom! .....Annoyingly I never beat my high score tho short just a tad.

Love this game, the best theme integration I’ve seen personally; JJP have done such a good job of the movie within the game, epic! you do have to like the films tho I recon.

What have fellow Hobbit owners managed?
It's a great feeling. But if you don't know what happens when you kill him, you think you have just killed your machine.
I've got as far as BOFA once, but my high score is only 2.3 million on the new code. 2.5 on older code.
Still see new lighting effects when I play it.
Integration is superb. But as most people say, it's better for the home environment.

It's a great feeling. But if you don't know what happens when you kill him, you think you have just killed your machine.
I've got as far as BOFA once, but my high score is only 2.3 million on the new code. 2.5 on older code.
Still see new lighting effects when I play it.
Integration is superb. But as most people say, it's better for the home environment.
Yep, flippers die, bills go, sound off - only because I love the film did I know exactly what was happening, best feeling ever lol... screaming like a kid, no idea what happened after total silence whacking balls, too excited to play tbh needed a pause!

My high score 2M and never got beyond Into the Fire but only had the machine a month or so. The high score wasn’t having beaten Smaug either, this he gave me 600K too! Ended up about 1.7M

It’s far too nice to go into a public enviro .... an epic work of art.

Check out the new high score thread my little fella Gabe (8yr old) killed him on my TH and it’s not an easy feat as I’ve only done it once and not on mine but someone else’s. Yep it’s a great touch and probs the best integration of a theme ever IMO. It’s only let down are the very long game times which actually suits a home pin IMO

Well done Col

Back
Top Bottom