What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I found this in my box of pinball crap

cooldan

i like pizza
[attachment=1320:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347828113.647809.jpg]

It has paper covering red Perspex so I assumed it was a DMD colour filter thingy, and disassembled my STTNG DMD area to fit it in .......... but it doesn't go in there, or i couldn't work out where it goes anyway.

I musta bought it ages ago while drunk or worse, now I don't know where it goes. Is it a DMD screen, and if so what games will it fit in? I might have bought it for a game I no longer have....?

Thanks fellas

edit: i found it on PINBITS http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=304 but i don't understand the fitting instructions "It goes between the plasma display and the black plastic bezel....... To assemble into the machine, you will need the 8 included DMD pushnuts. Remove the old ones with a pair of good sidecutters. Use the cutters to split the edge of the ring, and then twist it off. You might also be able to get away with leaving the top pushnuts in place."

wtf?

It just replaces the plastic screen surely? I bought some red ones and have been told fitting them is a pig of a job:(

Back
Top Bottom