What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold HUO LOTR 4500 / trade?

gringo

Registered
image.jpeg
Hi forum ,

I ll start with the obligatory 'I never thought I'd be posting this for sale' but in this case it is genuinely true.

I'd been after a LOTR ever since entering the hobby and finally towards the end of last year the awesome @chris b came up trumps and sourced the nearest to a nib machine that I was ever likely going to come across. It had less than 200 plays on and had been sat in one guys gameroom ever since sold by pinball heaven so I had to have it. Chris took the pics to prove this.

Needless to say it now has more plays on. It is a late run, non skill post version.

There are only two blemishes I can notice - some of the figures are of course missing their swords and as the machine was getting moved into my house it got some of the silver framing around the translite scrapped.

This machine is stock apart from I have added the shire decal and added some frosted LEDs to gi.

Also included in the sale is a full pinbits plastic protector kit and a set of the more powerful flipper coils. I have had no need to fit these as the ring shot can be easily made from either flipper even after an hour plus of playing.

This game has been fantastic and plays without fault. I only have space for three machines so in order to get in the next one LOTR is the one that is going to have to move on. Guests love the game due to its accessibility but as you know it is also deep enough for the better player.

Price is £4500 for a two owner HUO with proven history. This is less than I have in the game. Ideally looking for a sale as I already have another game that I've got my eye on but no harm in offering a trade just in case.

It goes without saying that I'd like anyone interested to come round, have a beer and play the game. Martin has been here before to pick games up so happy for buyer to arrange this as needed. The decision to list this for sale has led to a minor domestic with the gf and I will make sure she is out of the house should anyone want to come over and check it out in safety.

I can take more pictures as required and will do my best to answer any questions to the fullest of my knowledge.

@windoesnot @chris b this is the point where you say it's a lovely game and a bargain.

Gimli hole fans don't worry , more pics to follow either tonight or tomorrow...

Cheers
James

Last edited:
Price is 4500 and trade wise machines I might be interested in are AFM, MM, Tron, GB but no harm in trying me with something else :)

Any chance of pics of the backbox sides and the right cab side please? I know it's not easy when you've got them boxed in!

Looks like he's been taking photography lessons from @johnwhitfield more like.

Cheeky ****er

I'll have you know that the last time I put a machine up for sale I made a real effort with the photos and it's been the only machine that never sold:oops: Is it time to admit that when I changed my phone and removed the old SIM card I finally discovered that there was a clear(ish) plastic protector over the camera lens. Gave everything a nice Star Trek style soft focus for 2+ years.

Back
Top Bottom