What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold HUO Ghostbusters Pro

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
So then, time for another change around at mypinballs HQ. Decided to move on my Ghostbusters HUO that i bought NIB around march 2016 i think. Pretty much as new to be honest. Official UK model. We all know what these are and the popularity of them.

Been in my games room since the unboxing. Probably played around 250-300 games on it. Since last update January 2017 only played 22 games says the stats! Been a busy year making stuff and not much time for playing! Other games now on the horizon and with limited space mean this needs to go.

£5400 ono

Prefer cash over trades on this one. The official stern topper pictured is not included but is available for an extra £400, or if the game sells then separately. Full Vat invoice can be provided if needed.

Can be viewed, played and inspected via appointment. Drop me a message. Courier via martin or collection in person only. Strictly NO hadfields or other couriers!

IMG_0189.jpg
IMG_0190.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0193.JPG
IMG_0194.jpg
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_0207.jpg
IMG_0208.JPG

Jim,
If you want an exact number of plays, there is in mine a counter in the bottom of the cab at the back of the coin box which increments showing the number of games played (presume from new, since it doesnt reset when you upgrade the Firmware)....

New firmware due soon for any potential buyers :)

Jim,
If you want an exact number of plays, there is in mine a counter in the bottom of the cab at the back of the coin box which increments showing the number of games played (presume from new, since it doesnt reset when you upgrade the Firmware)....

New firmware due soon for any potential buyers :)

Good point, lets go and have a looksie :)

Edited - Coin counter hasn't moved from new and only records the coin drop if a coin mech was fitted. Checked pics from unboxing and meter is same readout. I estimate around 250 -350 games in total over the time i've owned it, but best to come and view play it, see for yourself.

Attachments

• IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
I'm not sure how that counter works, I've never given it a 2nd glance until now, mine reads 9999806, I played a game and it didn't change. I have definetly played a lot more games than 194!.

Maybe it only works when coins are put in? I’ve had counters set like this on pool tables, I guess they start at less than zero to allow for operators to test the games.

Being playing this on pinball arcade, that's as close as I can get. GLWS

At the risk of being embarrassed, what is the difference with tournament play and standard play?

Being playing this on pinball arcade, that's as close as I can get. GLWS

At the risk of being embarrassed, what is the difference with tournament play and standard play?
Tournament play removes random awards. So if you get a mystery award in tournament mode it will be (for example) 500,000. The next player gets a mystery award it will be 500,000.

Sorry, is tournament play the same as tournament mode? Is random award different to mystery award?
I really don’t get it?

Tournament play is what stopgap refered too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tournament mode is when you play for a kitty against other players in the same machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bump for my for sale thread. Open to sensible offers. Hope we don't go off on another tangent here!

I had my huo Pro up at 4950 for a time and it didn't sell. Weird, I'd have thought these would get snapped up. That said I did get a substantial offer on it.

It's a game that i'd love to own at some point, but the thing that has held me back (and maybe others?) is the problems with the inserts ghosting on some of these machines :-(

It's a game that i'd love to own at some point, but the thing that has held me back (and maybe others?) is the problems with the inserts ghosting on some of these machines :-(

No ghosting on mine mate, as far as i can see. Been fine since new.

I had my huo Pro up at 4950 for a time and it didn't sell. Weird, I'd have thought these would get snapped up. That said I did get a substantial offer on it.

As i said open to sensible offers on it. I listed it at the same initial price as my huo walking dead i sold in january as i have to start somewhere.

Jim's is in the first batch and missed this problem, so maybe better to buy this one than one of the later ones that hit the country!

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom