What's new

How much would a walking dead le be?

I'd guess 6k. Think I bought mine at 6.5 Sourcing one might be more of a issue at this stage.

This is a game that got a luke warm reception with poor initial code and people disappointed no voice call outs from show.

Then Lyman comes out with an awesome update that has transformed the game into one of Stern's best ever.

And lastly there are now about 4 different code versions ( homemade ) so if you don't like Stern version can go Cleland, Tool or a couple of others.

Liberty games has new LE for 8.9k but think they are just cashing in on the fact that they are pretty scarce now.
Go for a Premium, not much difference except artwork, mirrored backglass, numbered plaque?

Do they actually have any machines then or do they just source them in if someone's daft enough to pay the prices :confused:

HLD and liberty both list loads of games but dont have them in stock its just to get your contact details and then push you on to something else
HLD has ghostbusters le on there site with a 2k holding deposit 1st come 1st served basis but i am pretty sure they have no ghostbuster le

Dunno if they actually have a TWD LE, but there are a bunch left NIB in US and a few in EU. The art package was not highly thought of at all. They typically sell, if at all, for no premium over the Premium. It looks like a ****tier, budget combination of Scared Stiff and Whoa Nellie. I'd go for a Premium personally.

Back
Top Bottom