What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much do you play a week??

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Hrmmm, erm, well I recon about 30 mins on average, longer if I am having a good game but often I will not play a game all week, unfortunately I am not a big player (plumbers often have leaky taps
smile-1.png
) but aim to change this in later life, how much time does the average pinhead spend launching balls per week??

Who are the RSI candidates?

I reckon more like 2.5 - 3 hrs a week. More at the moment as I have 2 new pins. They're in my kitchen so when I'm cooking dinner they get played in between burning things!!

I try and play at least a few games every day
smile-1.png
I'll be playing quite a bit over the next few weeks as I have one on while shopping the other to break up the time.

Gaz Shiells' date=' post: 1696151 said:
I reckon more like 2.5 - 3 hrs a week. More at the moment as I have 2 new pins. They're in my kitchen so when I'm cooking dinner they get played in between burning things!!

Remind me not to come round to yours for tea.

Playing pinball Yes, but something to eat No.

I bet you will be having a great ball and watching stuff burning, with the thought of " no way am I losing this ball"

I bet you will be having a great ball and watching stuff burning, with the thought of " no way am I losing this ball"

I've had that happen before, thats the price of keeping your pins in the kitchen I guess
biggrin-1.png

I'd say on average between 30 mins and and an hour a day. More when there is a competition or meet coming up. I'd say that I spend a lot more time every day on pinball related stuff on the internet though....

Gaz Shiells' date=' post: 1696151 said:
They're in my kitchen so when I'm cooking dinner they get played in between burning things!!
Sounds like me, it is a bit of a wind up though when you are in full flow and the smoke alarm is active.

I'd say that I spend a lot more time every day on pinball related stuff on the internet though....

+1
smile-1.png
my entire day today has been pinball related, split between on here, playing TS and stripping down STTNG....quality Sunday
biggrin-1.png

replicas' date=' post: 1696154 said:
Remind me not to come round to yours for tea.

Playing pinball Yes, but something to eat No.

I'm properly smiling to myself reading this because it's so true. **** gets burnt if I'm on a good ball!!

I am not so good so a game doesn't last more than 10-15 minutes but I probably play for 60 to 90 minutes a day during the week. If I am working from home I will get 20 minutes at lunch and then probably an hour in the evening at Yabadabadoo time.
wink-1.png
I also play for a while when the missus is doing those last minute adjustments to her hair before we go out so maybe another hour at the weekend
rolleyes-1.gif
. I must be doing over 7 hours a week. :oops:

Mine are in the kitchen so I sometimes time the locking of a ball for multiball when I know I need to get something out of the oven.

I already had RSI from using a keyboard everyday, I got a powerball to help with that and build up my finger strength for rock climbing.

Calimori' date=' post: 1696169 said:
I already had RSI from using a keyboard everyday
I actually got RSI in my left elbow from nudging some years back, I had to relearn how to play without nudging, obviously that totally interfered with my game and was partially responsible for my limited play time these days, it's like trying to have sex without moving, not much fun
biggrin-1.png

Probably averaging 30 minutes a week at the moment, stuff to do and no time to play

Back
Top Bottom