What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How High?

Davey D

Site Supporter
I'm wondering how high does everyone tend to set the front of their cabinet (the end that you stand at to play the game)

Ive been swapping the legs of my 3 machines at home off for powdercoating, and as ive been repairing the cabinets.

At the moment i have a Williams BK2K, and Stern IJ4, and DE TFTC . The front legs on all the machines are as low as they go on all cabinets. The BK2K and IJ4 are the same height, but the TFTC is massively higher than the other 2 games.

I'm sure ive got the correct legs for a DE cabinet on them. Are DE pins normally taller than the others? I'm average height (1.8mtr) but i do prefer to have the games as low as the Stern/Williams but the height difference with the DE looks silly in the lineup. I may have to raise the others to make them all similar to the DE

Back
Top Bottom