What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How heavy?

RudeDogg1

Registered
How heavy is the average pin? Just wandered. Also what's the widest they come? No point me getting one if it won't fit through the door lol

F**king heavy!

There's a list of weights on IPDB.

It really does depend on the make. Data East/Sterns tend to be a lot lighter. STTNG is a brute (think it's almost 20 stone).

The key width is the backbox which again depends on the make. Bally/WMS are the biggest at 74cm (my door is 74.5cm, so JUST squeezes through).

However, if you have a thin door it might still go through if stuck on it's end instead or you can take the head off. Love will find a way......:hippie:

Don't worry on how heavy or how wide they are, there is always a way to get them in. Always.

Just had a measure the outer front door is about a meter wide, my room door is 80cm but the inner front door is dead on 73. So my problem is if I get a wider one is there a way to get it through without removing the head?

Remove the hinges, rotate head 90degrees. Get some friends to steady the head as you slide the whole lot through the door.

Just had pos a better idea just measured the sash window in my room. It's about 14 inches off the ground, 80 cm wide by 105 high are they to heavy to lift though there?

on your own yes, probably..

A couple of people (or three ideally) could do it easily. Two outside fed it to the window and one inside steading it until the two from outside come in and lift the table on in..

Easy

Back
Top Bottom