What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do you guys clean your ball guides?

Wet + dry or scotch brite, What ever you use as soon as you play a game they will return.

I see no point trying to polish/sand out any ball trail as it will always return.

+1 Warm soapy water and a scotchbrite pad followed by some Autosol if you feel like it.

Dont go to nuts on the ball trails on your shadow. They have a brassy tint to them if i remember correctly and over zealous buffing can remove/dull the finish.

I use Autosol,rub it in,wipe off, then add more and use a wet and dry fine grit paper. Will make them nice and shiny but you wont rid the ball marks i'm afraid but thats not really a problem. So long as they shine, happy days :eyebrows:

for guides I just re-grain them with a flappy paper drill attachment , for ball deflectors. I polish them up with a fine grit emery paper then jewellers rouge.

Back
Top Bottom