What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do adjust the side pitch of the pf?

RudeDogg1

Registered
As the title suggests how do you make it level mines a lil off which I think is causing the ball to hang up on eject from the trough. 6 out of 10 times on eject the ball just sits next to the passive ball stop rather than in front of the shooter

As the title suggests how do you make it level mines a lil off which I think is causing the ball to hang up on eject from the trough. 6 out of 10 times on eject the ball just sits next to the passive ball stop rather than in front of the shooter

Level the legs? o_O

its on about 6-6.5 which it was on b4 I shopped it the only thing that's changed is the passive ball stop maybe its that causing it :0s

Its bouncing it off the side wall it seems, can you reduce the strength of that kickout? Doesnt need to fire it out so hard.

That was happening to be sometimes, I just moved the star post closer so the ball didn't fit where it was getting stuck. I can't see your photo for some reason.

Should b a direct link to the vid now. I put a passive ball stop there now so there's no star post so maybe it is because I fitted that.

Did you remove the star post to fit the ball stop? If so then put the star post back and see if that sorts it.

Yeah you have to because it bolts into the star post hole or it blocks the star post hole I can't rem. I'll change it back tomoz

Just leave the balls out of the game until you've fixed it, then you don't need the ball stop. Or just stuff a sock into the trough outhole, that'll stop the balls falling out.

Make sure its the playfield you set the level off not the cab. My shadow sometimes needed a bang to get the ball from trough...its a characteristic I think :)
That was happening to me, completely fixed by fitting a trough liner from Andy, think it was £7 plus postage.

Back
Top Bottom