What's new

No Longer Available House move/vector bally project: Keeping for now.

deathrow

Registered
Just sold the house when we thought we would struggle so I now have to shift on my machines.

I haven't had the pin long but bought it from a respected UKVAC member.

I bought it not coining up and with a few issues.
The machine was repaired and worked well until the top saucer coil jammed. I bought a replacement but it still pops fuses.
I think there is a diode/wiring fault somewhere?

Anyway it has a new/recent ultimate MPU and many new parts.

Few bulbs out but other than that and the mentioned wiring fault its not in bad shape.
Several layers of mylar about and some bubbles that need sorting.

I do not have the time to fault finsd the diode/wiring/power issue and now have to pack things up.

This is £375 firm with no offers and collection from near Cromer Norfolk.
The mpu was £170 alone.

Great project pin

Replaced squawk talk board,This thing has LOADS OF SPEECH!

Must be gone within a week! No exceptions. and no offers.

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_DSCF1414_zps3eb978e8.jpg

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_DSCF1413_zps5609e497.jpg

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_DSCF1415_zps2e6cb356.jpg

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_DSCF1416_zpsdec6f013.jpg

Ok so I took ten mins out to just get it running again as I dont want to put people off.

As you can see its got strong flippers, sounds and working lights.

I cut the wire from the top saucer coil and placed new fuses in the machine.
Swapped the driver board for another known good order board with new parts and she started working fine.
I can note however that I think the third bottom drop target coil shares a feed with the saucer coil as this was heating up. I would say there is a transistor fault or diode/wiring fault.

Please note this will still pop fuses but I can demonstrate it working as per vid upon collection if required.

Anyway here is a largely working pin thats had many many hrs put into it to get it where she is now and in not bad condition either for £375!

PS: thanks for the offers of storage but this one is for sale only :)

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_th_DSCF1419_zps45327260.jpg

Thanks for the trade offers etc but it really is just a case of I cant take it with me etc.
This is just a straight sale only I'm afraid and I am currently not looking for any other projects.

:(
You have my sympathies. House moving is really stressful :(

Got that right, We are thinking of coming off the market to be honest.
String of viewings and time-wasters and then when you think its a go it all falls flat.

Frustrating and stressful indeed.

This is a gutting experience. The only positive is that in my experience, when it eventually goes ok, the place you end up with is even better than those you missed out on. Little consolation now, but hopefully it'll happen for you :)

Back
Top Bottom