What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hook on eBay, suspicious?

RudeDogg1

Registered
Has anyone seen the hook that appeared on eBay this week? Very low feedback 2 or 3. Is it just me that thinks it could be the ph non worker that sold for half the price last week?

i prob wont bid on it!! i am looking for a project, its the best way to get the idea of a pinball machine past my fiance!! (honstly baby if i buy it non working then i can fix it and it will be worth more "when" i sell it lol) in a few years she can question me on why i havent sold any!!

That's funny because thats exactly what i used on my wife when i bought my last jamma cab!

i prob wont bid on it!! i am looking for a project, its the best way to get the idea of a pinball machine past my fiance!! (honstly baby if i buy it non working then i can fix it and it will be worth more "when" i sell it lol) in a few years she can question me on why i havent sold any!!

Back
Top Bottom