What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Hook Full Plastic Set including Topper (NEW)

Expired Due to no activity

PeteB

Registered
Alias
Random Username
Just arrived at Retro Refurbs is the new Data East Hook full plastic set. I have limited sets of these available, but may make some more if they're needed.

They're available now on the website and Pinball Info forum members discount can be used (and I will be checking that you're a member here since my discount codes have been abused in the past) - https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/hook-pinball-plastic-set/

Some photos and video:

hook-pinball-plastic-set-data-east-full-flipper-plastics.jpg

IMG_8179.jpgIMG_8182.jpgIMG_8184.jpgIMG_8185.jpgIMG_8188.jpgIMG_8177.jpgIMG_8178.jpg

My first ever game was a Hook. Don’t think I appreciated at the time quite how many plastics were on it.

My first ever game was a Hook. Don’t think I appreciated at the time quite how many plastics were on it.

Yup, this and Rocky & Bullwinkle have A LOT of plastics. Most Data East games do compared to Bally Williams and Stern.

Under appreciated game Hook is generally though, I like it a lot especially with the new game code.

Back
Top Bottom