What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hook Bulb Types

astyy

Play Flipper Games for Fun and Recreation
Alias
Dont be nosey :-)
The back box on my Hook project has a 'few' bulb gaps. I read it's advised to use type 47 rather than 44 on 'older' games. Is this deemed an older game?

The larger bulbs I assume are type 89?

Some of the smaller ones look different sizes, are they the only two types I need?

Thanks unlike my Bally manual I can't find any reference to bulb types when I RTFM the DE manual.

WP_20150320_08_23_20_Pro.jpg

I thought the bulbs were listed in the manual ?(on its way with rubbers and Bolts)

Id go with 47s unless you really want 44s, same price less power used

The larger bulbs I assume are type 89?

Some of the smaller ones look different sizes, are they the only two types I need?
The larger bulbs are #89, standard flash.

On mine, two of the bulbs behind Tinkerbell (centre top) are blinkers, #455. I think all 4 should be blinkers - she's supposed to twinkle.

Last edited:
The larger bulbs are #89, standard flash.

On mine, two of the bulbs behind Tinkerbell (centre top) are blinkers, #455. I think all 4 should be blinkers - she's supposed to twinkle.
Or if you are lucky enough to have one of the rare protos..... She *really* twinkles! Via the spinning disc holo effect. [emoji3]

I have my backbox GI working now and not sure I've got these, I guess they physically look the same as #44s - do they blink all the time? I'd like a twinkly tinkerbell.

The blinkers are the same bayonet size but the bulb glass is slightly bigger. They blink on-off once they warm up which takes 3-4 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom