What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Honda Jazz will it fit

pinklady

Registered
Looking for my first pin.

Friend of mine has a Honda Jazz, think she said its the older model one 10 years old?

Anybody ever used one to transport a pin?

Very ssurprised @TYHO has not popped up praising how good the Jazz is.
It's not perfect but for a small car you will struggle to find another same size that's as good.

Jazz is the perfect vehicle due to its flat load space at the back, in most other hatchbacks the rear seats don't fold flat and/or there's a stupid boot lip.

Looking for my first pin.

Friend of mine has a Honda Jazz, think she said its the older model one 10 years old?

Anybody ever used one to transport a pin?

My first one was a 52 - pins just fit in with exception of Gottlieb sys 80b and sys 3 - just take head off,put that in,then put in the cab
Later models a bit bigger but I dont like the join around the seat where it folds down,not as good as the older model but extra 1" in boot height on newer models is helpfull

Long runs car will do about 50mpg

poi

Just checked the spreadsheet and found that my car didn't make the list. Don't think it'll have a problem but better safe than sorry when I go and collect my first pin. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I wouldn't like to turn up to collect just to find it doesn't fit in the car.

The car in question is a Mitsubishi Outlander (07) also been re badged by Citroën Crossover and I think even Peugeot have used it.

Thanks for any help given.

Update on the Jazz the new shape sterns (IM VE) onwards don't unless you remove the head bolts and slide it slightly forward

Just checked the spreadsheet and found that my car didn't make the list. Don't think it'll have a problem but better safe than sorry when I go and collect my first pin. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I wouldn't like to turn up to collect just to find it doesn't fit in the car.

The car in question is a Mitsubishi Outlander (07) also been re badged by Citroën Crossover and I think even Peugeot have used it.

Thanks for any help given.

looked at a Outlander, but was a newer model, and not sure whether one would fit in or whether it was just a bit too long? just measure distance between folded up seats and back door, think you need approx 140cm length and 75cm height. If machine has gun shooter, rather than rod, then probably 150/155cm

Cheers
looked at a Outlander, but was a newer model, and not sure whether one would fit in or whether it was just a bit too long? just measure distance between folded up seats and back door, think you need approx 140cm length and 75cm height. If machine has gun shooter, rather than rod, then probably 150/155cm
Cheers Steve,

Just measured and I'm getting 135cm on the floor with extra between the metalwork of the seats when folded up. Am I right in saying that this will be OK? Not that I'm holding anyone responsible if it doesn't fit!

think you need 137/138 min so tight squeeze but but if 135 is at bottom and room for shooter rod to fit at top in between seats then you might just do it :)

Thanks I'll let you know how I get on, I could get more room if I need it by just folding the seat backs down but then I loose the flat floor.

You can always just bungie the rear door down after you have loaded the pin in if it doesn't fit fully. I've done a 100+ mile run with a Cftbl wedged into the rear of a skoda estate with it sticking out about 18 inches (and in the rain) it was my third trip to see/buy the machine and I wasn't hanging around for the seller to change his mind again....

Back
Top Bottom