What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homepin Ride The Wave

Mooseman

Site Supporter
Anyone got any info on this machine?
Always fancied and ice cold beer or zekes peak but like hens teeth. This homage shall we say should fill a void in the market.
Would like to know price and who the distributor will be.

Think a good game to re theme and I believe can be easily modded call out and music wise.

I was excited about this too as I love ICB. However I think homepin have missed the mark here. Looks a lot cheaper than a ICB. It may just be the video but the playfield looks much smaller.
I think they are about 2k

I imported an ICB from the states. It cost me £2k door to door, including power conversion.
It did get old quick though and I ended up selling it to fund a TAF.
That homepin thing could look good re themed.

2k? But whose selling them. Homepin are useless they just say speak to your local dealerships but the numb nuts don’t tell you who they are

Try before you buy? Zeke's Peak (and Ice Cold Beer) is about to be early-access-released on Steam.

"Zeke’s Peak brings the 1983 pub classic into the digital age. The pioneer of the mechanical “bar and ball” game, Zeke’s Peak makes the transition from analogue to digital, taking advantage of the new possibilities this provides while retaining the tactile feel that made the original an instant classic.

Zeke’s Peak recreates the classic arcade boards you loved (including Ice Cold Beer!) but keeps the action rolling by introducing all-new arcade inspired gameplay
."

There's a great virtual version of ICB that you can download already.
You can make quite a cool cab using it

Back
Top Bottom